The Middle East and Africa nutritional supplements market was worth USD 4.81 Bn in 2017 and is set to increase at a CAGR of 8.13% over the forecasted period. The Middle East and Africa is one such region that has a lot of scope for development. At present, it is the smallest market globally, but the developing economies of South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia provide opportunities for growth.By type of ingredients, the market is segmented Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals supplements. Botanicals supplements has the highest share in South America in 2018.
By end-user, the market is segmented into Infants and Adults.
By countries, the market is divided into South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia and others (Rest of the Middle East and Africa).
Download free Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10074020
Key growth factors
The growth in supplement sales in the Middle East & African market is due to increased consumer awareness of health supplements, older population, and access to digital technology. Additionally, health-conscious celebrities are helping in popularizing dietary supplements.
Threats and key players
High prices of the products, lack of awareness among people about the dosage of nutrition supplements and unstable economy are some of the challenges of this market.
The key players operating in the Middle East and Africa nutritional supplement market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Inc., DSM and Du Pont and Herbex.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of The Middle East and Africa Nutritional Supplement Market
2. Market drivers, challenges, in The Middle East and Africa Nutritional Supplement Market
3. Market trends in The Middle East and Africa Nutritional Supplement Market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for The Middle East and Africa market segmentation based on type of ingredients (Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals) – by revenue
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for The Middle East and Africa market segmentation based on End-user (Infants and Adults) – by revenue
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of Nutritional Supplements by countries South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia and others (Rest of Middle East and Africa) – by revenue
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments – by revenue
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the Europe market
o Understand the demand for Nutritional Supplement Market to determine the viability of the market
o Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
o Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market
About Kenneth Research
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency providing market research solutions in different verticals such as Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods, Semiconductors, Electronics & ICT, Packaging, and Others. Our portfolio includes set of market research insights such as market sizing and market forecasting, market share analysis and key positioning of the players (manufacturers, deals and distributors, etc), understanding the competitive landscape and their business at a ground level and many more. Our research experts deliver the offerings efficiently and effectively within a stipulated time. The market study provided by Kenneth Research helps the Industry veterans/investors to think and to act wisely in their overall strategy formulation
Email : [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609